How it works
Our process is simple and straightforward, but don’t forget that our team is on hand
if you have any questions – just give us a call.
1) You contact us with the details of your property or speak to your developer about part
exchanging with us.
2) We instruct two estate agents to inspect your property and submit their report on its valuation, saleability and condition. We may also carry out a home visit.
3) We conduct our own due diligence and market research on the local market and then PXS will make an offer to your developer within five working days of your application.
4) If you are happy with our offer, we will have a RICS structural survey conducted to confirm the value and condition of your property. Sometimes we may carry out the survey as part of the initial offer appraisal.
5) Solicitors are instructed to commence the legal conveyancing process to mutually agreed time scales. You are then able to reserve your new build home, safe in the knowledge that your chain is complete. If you choose not to accept our offer, the file is simply closed. There are no fees.
6) We legally exchange and complete, in line with your new home purchase time scales. You can also take advantage of our two week ‘licence to occupy’ so you can move in more slowly if preferred. PXS is then responsible for maintaining and selling your property and paying any associated bills whilst it is vacant. It does not matter how long it takes to sell or how much it eventually sells for; you
can rest easy in the knowledge that you are not liable for any on going costs at all.